No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base Primer

This was the first primer I ever used! Awwww. Bless.
There is 40ml of this product - it's lasted me around 5 months and i'm still not to the bottom of it so although it's slightly more expensive than other drug store primers at £10.50 it's definitely worth it.

The base has watermelon and cucumber extracts and I think you can really feel the cooling effect that they have whilst you're applying it. I apply this in the morning - I wash my face and then apply this using my fingertips before any foundation. The base is a thick and white consistency and feels more like a cream than a primer but as soon as it hits your skin it dissolves transparently and dries fast. It's simply wonderful.

Another wonderful thing about this product is that it hasn't made me break out at all so I feel comfortable wearing it every day underneath my makeup. I've really noticed a difference in the appearance of my foundation whilst wearing this underneath - I feel that my cheeks and t-zone don't get oily as much as they used to.

If you have combination skin like me (oily cheeks and t-zone but dry nose and forehead) then I really wouldn't look any further - this primer should be in your make up bag. 



What's your favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤