Hi readers, if you're like me and you need to fill your eyebrows in then this kit may be your new favourite thing! I am naturally dark blonde and therefore my eyebrows are light too and need darkening to match my hair colour.
I've used different products on my brows including Rimmel's pencils (that wore off too fast) and Soap and Glory's Archery pencil and stain pen (also wore off slightly faster than i'd like) and decided to start using a powder/shadow. I originally wanted to start using the e.l.f. eyebrow kit but it was out of stock, so I saw this in Boots and gave it a go. It was a good decision!
The kit comes with three shades of shadow - dark, medium and light. I'm a brunette so I use the medium (middle) colour which is a lovely, chocolately brown. I've swatched the other colours below in case you would be using those. The kit also comes with a clear brow mascara and a brush - angled and flat. Very useful!
I always use the angled brush as it helps to create the shape and definition of your brows! Both brushes are super soft and lovely, which is great for precise application. After filling in my eyebrows, I brush the clear brow mascara through them (which dries super fast by the way!) and definitely makes them stay in place and not fade/smudge. This has been a common problem for me - if I touched or rubbed my eyebrows, whatever I had filled them in with would usually fade/smudge/wear away but this product doesn't budge! It's perfect and definitely long wearing.
At £3.99 you really can't go wrong, girls!
What's your favourite eyebrow kit?




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤