Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick





I looooooove my lipsticks. Like seriously. I love them. The colours, textures, pretty packaging. Eeeeek - such a girl, right? Anyway, whilst Boots' 3 for 2 offer was on, I managed to buy this lovely little lipstick by Max Factor. 


Now this is in the shade 825 "Pink Brandy" which is a really deep peach. A slight pink tinge but very peachy which is lovely if you have cool skin like me and want to warm up your facial features. It's quite a natural daytime looking shade, especially with one coat and considering I can't really get away with nude lipsticks, this is pretty great for me. 



The golden packaging is gorgeous, too! The lid seals pretty well, meaning it won't break or come off in your handbag and damage the lipstick. The lipstick itself has an "X" moulded in which is a lovely touch (you may be able to slightly see this from the photos) and the shade name and number is at the bottom so you'll never forget which one to re-purchase which is really helpful. 


If you get the chance to get your hands on one of this lipsticks, I'd totally recommend it. They're a lovely texture - very creamy and blend-able. Along with being quite pigmented and they last for a fair few hours. I want to get more shades of this lipstick!!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤