I think I've finally found my mascara holy grail - yep, a bold statement from anybody that's into makeup. Seriously, this is amazing, but it just doesn't seem to have any recognition or hype online.
That's about to change... Introducing the Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara.
That's about to change... Introducing the Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara.
Now this mascara isn't a new release but it did win a Best Beauty Buy award this year. Impressive. I stumbled across it during a Boots online shop and honestly the customer reviews are what drew me in. This is such a good find.
Let's start with the packaging - classy and thin (perfect for traveling) but the wand surprised me. I was expecting a fibre brush but it's actually plastic. I usually dislike plastic mascara brushes but this one I love. Plus it's tapered meaning you can really get into the corners of your eyes to coat the tiny lashes.
From the first layer, the lashes are coated with the perfect amount of product. They are seperated and lengthened with minimal volume and depth of colour. I let the first coat dry and then go back in for the second/third coat and after that your lashes look incredible. They're deep black, thick, long and not clumpy. They also hold a curl really well during the day.
When buying a mascara, a key factor for me is how the formula is going to last on my lashes. What I'm taking about is flaking off or smudging during long wear. This is the one mascara that doesn't smudge or leave panda eyes during the whole day - joy!
For £9.99 this is a steal. You've gotta try it, you'll be surprised!!

%2B-%2BCopy.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤