Hello! It's been a while.. (Thank you if you've stayed subscribed to me!) but I'm back with another S&G product review. Surprise, surprise...
I recently ran out of my Archery and decided I needed to pick up a new one. However instead of picking up the original edition, I got my mitts on this new Archery pencil and I must say I prefer it.
It has been named as the Anastasia Brow Wiz dupe and it's pretty obvious why - the tiny nib and cute spooley. I am in love. Firstly, the whole product is very thin and more compact/travel friendly than the original Archery. The spooley is soft and just the right size - plus it's nice just to have a compact spooley. They aren't the easiest of beauty items to find.
Can we talk about the pencil nib - if you've tried the original S&G Archery you'll be used to the thick, chunky pencil that feels almost waxy during application. This is so different - it's tiny (but pretty sturdy) and the formula feels smooth and velvety to apply. The size means you can even draw little hairs in if needs be. The pigmentation is amazing, too. Even better than the original formula I would say.
If you're into brows, you need to try this. Trust me.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤