A Benefit POREfessional Dupe?




When I got a sample of Benefit's POREfessional Primer, I really enjoyed it, but I really didn't enjoy the thought of re-purchasing the full size for £24.50. *Yikes* Hence my mission to find a high street dupe.


I stumbled upon this little gem from No7 - it's their "beauty enhancer". As you can see from the swatch, it looks pretty similar to the Benefit primer - a peachy-toned, thick silicone formula.

The formula feels exactly the same on my skin - the only differences are that I need a little bit more of this product to cover my face as it's not quite as thick and it obviously isn't designed to cover pores so they still peep through a little. When i've applied this, my face feels silky soft and ready for foundation, just like the POREfessional.

When i've applied foundation, this makes it last pretty well and apply smoothly. I'd say I prefer the Benefit one just a tiny bit more as it doesn't make my makeup separate as quickly as this one does; but maybe that's just my skin type. Oily but dehydrated, FYI. 

This is only £12.50 for 40ML!! Yep. That's right. A very, very good dupe (kinda) for the Benefit POREfessional - 18ml more product and £12 cheaper. 

I would definitely repurchase this if I was in need of a Benefit alternative and on a budget.

Get your mitts on it!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤