NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base




Bit of a long name and in my opinion, not really worth it.
I'd heard such good things about this eyeshadow primer, and after being disappointed by the original primer potion by Urban Decay, I was desperate to try this one from NARS.

Reviews had claimed that this was a much better formula for oily lids but I was really disappointed with the product. The formula feels exactly the same as the UD original primer potion - silicone-y and thin; yet this one is white.

This did hold my eyeliner in place a bit longer than usual, but in terms of making the colour pigment of my shadow stronger and longer lasting - nothing. The colour faded and lasting power was still pretty weak. 

I can imagine non-oily gals will love this but if your eyeshadow likes to move about and put on a disappearing act then save your pennies, as I don't think this is worth the £19.50 price tag!

I'm still not sure if I believe eyeshadow primers work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤