The Foundation Gamechanger: Sigma F80 Brush


I'm a firm believer that good makeup requires good tools ...
I'd been eyeing up this brush for quite a while after my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush started drastically shredding (do not use baby oil to clean your brushes) but it's £18 and, call me stingy, but I thought that was quite expensive for something that I couldn't see in person and tell if I liked.

Anyway the brush arrived within a day and I was so excited to use it that night; but when I came to use it, I didn't really know which motions to use - do you buff? or stipple? or press? As it is a very flat and dense kabuki, I ended up doing a combination of pressing and buffing it into the skin which worked really well and left no streaks or patches. The base looked fully covered - flawless but natural and not at all cakey.

What I love most about this brush is how well it makes my foundation last. Now, EL Double Wear is supposed to be a long wearing foundation but when I applied it with my RT brush, it lasted around 7 hours before starting to separate. When I apply my foundation with this brush, my base looks exactly the same 10+ hours later. SERIOUSLY. The foundation doesn't separate or cake up in any dry areas of my skin - it looks like I've just put it on. 

There's something about this brush. It is amazing and I am so glad I invested in it, it has changed foundation wear. It's more even, less cakey and way more long lasting.

Thank you, Sigma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤