In love with the NARS Yachiyo Artisan Kabuki Brush? Me too, but £43 is a lot to spend on a brush, right? Well at least I think so.
Luckily, I spotted this gem of a dupe amongst eBay for just ... wait for it ... £2.89 (plus free postage) - I know! The brush is shipped from China which I never usually like the thought of, because it takes quite a while to arrive, but mine turned up on the doorstep within 7-10 days which I think is really good!
Luckily, I spotted this gem of a dupe amongst eBay for just ... wait for it ... £2.89 (plus free postage) - I know! The brush is shipped from China which I never usually like the thought of, because it takes quite a while to arrive, but mine turned up on the doorstep within 7-10 days which I think is really good!
You can see one obvious difference - the NARS brush has a more round tapered shape, whereas the brush from Ebay is simply just tapered and lacks that little bit of 'oomff'. Nevertheless, it's still very sturdy, soft and a brilliant shape for popping some colour and dimension right on to the apples of your cheeks. I don't own anything like it and think it's a brilliant budget dupe.
At this price I don't really think you can go wrong, especially as the NARS one is now out of stock.
You can pick yours up here - you're welcome.
;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤