Benefit Rollerlash - Worth the hype?



Is this mascara worth the hype? In my opinion, no. Shocked? Keep reading to find out why.


I'm sure you've heard, seen and read lots about this new Benefit launch and I got a free sample of it with Elle magazine a while back and was super excited to try it. However, similarly to They're Real, it was an anticlimax for me.

I first used this whilst layering mascara and I really liked how it looked on top of another mascara - I could see the volume and length. The brush wrapped quite nicely around my lashes, it grabbed and coated them all.
 I then tried this mascara on it's own and although the volume and length were great, it gave me panda eyes, which for me is an instant letdown. I deliberately don't wear kohl on my waterline because I hate how smudged eyeliner looks on me, therefore if my mascara starts smudging I am pretty gutted. Everytime I try wearing this mascara, I end up looking like a panda. Anybody else?!

Don't get me wrong, it's lovely for layering and will be ideal for travelling with a different miniature mascara but I just cannot wear this on its own. I wanted to love it but I just didn't and I can't justify spending £19.50 on a mascara just for it's cute packaging.

What are your thoughts on Benefit's latest release?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤