Okay so these pictures make the palette look deceivingly big but trust me, it's about the same size as my bank card and smaller than my iPhone 5. Say hello (beautiful) to the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette...
When this turned up on my doorstep, I was amazed at how tiny and perfectly compact the actual palette is - thin and slim, it can also slot into the side of your bag for a glam (and quick) day-to-night touch up.
It features 4 mattes and 4 shimmers - you're spoilt for choice considering that 4 of the shades are wearable nudes, 3 are gorgeous chocolate browns and there's 1 grey shimmer just perfect for a smokey night time look. You can easily create different eye looks ranging from very nude and natural to full blown glamour from just 8 shades.
The formula is buttery, soft and packs a punch in its pigment. I'm very impressed and i'm glad that this has landed in the UK.
Well done, Smashbox!
X




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤