A few years back, I bought a pink lipstick from Primark. It was very inexpensive and was a gorgeous, deep fuchsia shade which received lots of compliments and naturally I used it all up. So when I spotted the same shade in a new product, I was automatically interested.
The crayons are named "velvet matte" which I would certainly agree with - this matte formulation doesn't cling too much or feel drying on the lips which I like. As you can see from the swatches above, I also picked up the stunning red shade which is a bright pillarbox red with orange tones.
I am very fair and both of these shades are flattering on my skin tone - they are both highly pigmented but can be blended out on the lips to create a muted down colour.
If I had to give one criticism, it would be that the products don't wind up from the bottom like other lip crayons; but for £1.50 you can't really complain.
If you are looking for a new bold lip option then snap these up!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤