Trying Out Makeup Revolution








Recently, I was browsing Superdrug and it lead me to discover Makeup Revolution - a very affordable and high quality line of makeup. Here are some of the things I picked out to try...

Redemption Iconic 3 Palette

Say hello to this Urban Decay Naked 3 dupe! I love this little palette, more and more I find myself reaching for it and yes I use all of the shades inside it. The eyeshadows feel buttery and blend easily which I like. It's a perfect concoction of shades that look beautiful when put together. You have a combination of both matte and shimmer finishes which look equally lovely. 

The shadows do have a lot of fallout and you need to seriously tap your brush before applying otherwise it will end up all over your face - but to be honest, my UD palette also has a lot of fallout so it's nothing new to me. The pigment ranges on this palette - some shades are heavily pigmented whereas a few of the darker shades require quite a bit of building up. But if you have the patience then it's well worth it as it's only £4! Amazing. 

Ultra 32 Shade Flawless Matte Palette

This is my least used product - some of the shades just don't appeal to me, but there are a few lovely ones in there including a banana shade (perfect for setting your under eye concealer) and a few warm taupe shades.

The formula of these mattes is lovely! Again, very buttery and blendable - the only reason I haven't loved this is purely the shades. I hope they bring another one of these out though. Considering you get 32 colours and it's only £8, that works out at each shadow costing only 25p each. Wow!

Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade Peach Lights

Look at that swatch, what a gorgeous highlight! Highlighting is still pretty new to me, but this never looks too much or fake on my skin. The highlight lasts quite a while on my oily/combo skin too which is a bonus.

It definitely does have a pink undertone to it though (more than I expected) and so i'd probably suit the shade Golden Lights more. 

If you're into anything from a healthy glow to intense strobing, then this is a little gem at only £3.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤