L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Mono Eyeshadow








Hello once again...  I have the day off work so I thought i'd share my recent loves with you. 

 I'm still in desperate need of the Urban Decay NAKED palette but for now, i'm just buying individual eyeshadows. I recently popped into Boots and saw these on the L'Oreal stand and oh god, I fell in love.


These are £5.49 each and have quite a deep pan within the packagaing so you get quite a lot for your money. They're quite highly pigmented and have pretty good staying power (as long as you use a primer). They are both nudes so you can either apply them lightly in the day for a boost or build them up in the evening for a naturally glamorous look.

204 is my favourite and it's a gold/peachy colour that is super sparkly - the swatch doesn't do it justice. I love sparkling eyeshadows because I think they look super pretty and compliment any other eye makeup you've done.

201 is a shimmer with less sparkle, it's a taupe shade and again is really flattering on the eye. 

Neither of these shadows crease within the day and they also feel quite creamy so you can apply them with either a brush or just your finger. 

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. They look like such gorgeous shades! I love the packaging xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty and I know it's super classy! xxx

      Delete
  2. I quite like L'oreal eyeshadows - they really are pigmented if you use the right brush!
    Those colours are lovely. I'm just getting into wearing nudes on a daily basis and I can't decide whether to get one of the Naked palettes or getting a MAC palette. There is too much choice!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right - my heart will always be with the naked palettes though, I need them! xx

      Delete
  3. thanks honey, sure would, i'll give you a follow xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤