Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment


Hello all, I hope your summer has gotten off to a lovely start - I am loving this sunshine! However, because the heat graces us with its presence most days, it can leave your hair feeling kinda dry and lifeless, especially if you are using heat to style it too. I recently picked this up and it is incredible. 


So this is just one of the products from the new Garnier Ultimate Blends range - it's suited especially for dry and damaged hair and I meet that criteria - yep, there was once a time when I had purple and red hair! This is a 1 minute treatment that includes avocado oil and shea butter, ingredients that are very soothing and lovely.

After shampooing, you are supposed to put this in and leave it for a minute before washing off. Now, sometimes I just want a quick shower and don't want to stand there for a minute (I'm usually late for things!) so there has been times where I haven't let it sink in for a minute yet it still feels amazing. Whether you let it sink in for the whole minute or not, your hair is left feeling just beautiful. Once it's been blow-dried, you won't believe how soft to touch it is and how beautifully it sits! I seriously can't stop touching and playing with my hair. It smells absolutely gorgeous and is a thick, creamy consistency so obviously leaves your hair looking and feeling instantly softer, nourished and cared for.

I can't believe that this product only costs £2.99 - an incredible price for something that leaves your hair feeling salon soft. 

Have you tried the range?

2 comments:

  1. I just tried the super smoothing shampoo and conditioner and it smells amazing and works wonders.
    That treatment looks like it'll smell super yummy too - I may have to pick it up soon!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤