June Favourites



Hello you lovely lot, I can't believe that June is almost over, it's gone so fast! Here are some items i've been absolutely loving this month...



I love this adorable clutch bag from New Look - it was only £9.99. It's really spacious and vibrant - perfect for summer when you don't want a massive bag. It also comes as a lemon or a watermelon and I just think it's so cute. It was the perfect addition to my leavers dinner outfit - you can get hold of it here.



I love these sandals - I don't really like wearing anything but sandals when it's hot because they give your feet lots of air and it gives you chance to show off any pretty painted toenails! I actually picked these up from ASDA (I tried to find a link for you but I couldn't, booooo) and they were £12 I think. They're so pretty and I think they will go with lots of my summer outfits. I love the peachy-pink and glittery sparkle! Super feminine touch.


I got this as part of a free gift when buying some Maybelline items and I have used it every day - I really like it. Maybelline's mascaras usually please me and this is no exception, it's the Colossal Go Extreme Volume mascara and I love that the brush isn't plastic - I much prefer these big, textured brushes. It gives my lashes lots of length and volume and amazing separation - no clumping and no tacky finish. Natural looking lashes - yay!  The only thing is it tends to flake off a little bit over the course of a day. You can get your hands on this here.


Okay so I picked this up on eBay because I didn't want to buy the full core collection, this particular page sells the brushes individually which is so helpful and brilliant - the link is here. Anyway, like it states this brush is a "pointed foundation" brush but I don't use it for that! I use it to blend in my concealer and it does a bloody brilliant job. Real Techniques brushes are well known for being so soft, blendable and really easy to wash and this really lives up to that. Definitely check this out, girls!


Oh my.... this is my new favourite blush. Wow. Being so pale makes it difficult to find a blush that doesn't make you look like a clown but this is so flattering and beautiful. It has a most subtle shimmer and gives you a gorgeous, natural colour. It's so pigmented and you only need the smallest amount on a big, fluffy blush brush - it will last you ages. I've literally used it every single day and I don't think I could ever use another blusher now! This is in the shade Rose Gold and is available here.


And finally - nails. Another slight addiction of mine, oops. I absolutely love these from Revlon - this particular one is "Lava Flame" from the Sun Candy range which feature bright, summery colours but there is also a Moon Candy range which focus on slightly darker polishes. Either way, I want the whole collection! They are so handy - no need for separate glitter polishes anymore. They don't chip and look so beautiful. Amazing - get them here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and had a wonderful month - what products have you been loving this month!? x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I also love huge bristle brushes and have tried most of Maybelline's mascaras in the past! I have been looking at that mascara for a while so I may have to pick it up next time I see it!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I'm thinking about trying a L'Oreal mascara they're raved about.... Thanks for the follow i've followed back xxx

      Delete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤