Boots Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution


If you're like me and you love dupes of high end products, then you will probably love this, as I believe that this is a dupe of the Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution. Bioderma is raved about by beauty bloggers as it's amazing at gently removing makeup, but for £8, it seems a little expensive. So here is where I introduce to you the Boots' Botanics Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution All Bright (what a mouthful) tadaaaa. 


This product comes in two formulas - one for normal and one for dry skin, meaning that whatever your skin type, this can work for you. I am converted! I've used Simple face wipes to remove my makeup for as long as I can remember but I have changed my ways after discovering this - something I never thought I would do. I simply pour this on to a large cotton pad and wipe it across my face and eyes and all my makeup is gone! This product dissolves the makeup and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean; plus it doesn't leave you with that greasy, shiny feeling which I despise. Win win.

It doubles up as a toner which is great for your skincare routine (and your purse) plus it's fragrance, alcohol and soap free. Want more benefits? The Botanics range focus on using all natural ingredients from plants and therefore this includes hibiscus - a flower which has gentle exfoliating acids that leave your skin looking smoother and brighter. 

I think this product is just amazing and I never thought I would ditch face wipes... I am a changed woman! You can pick this up for just £2.99 from your local Boots.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! I adore cleansers like this, I think I'll have to try it :) xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤