Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer



Smashbox is a must-try brand, especially if you are into primer. Their photo finish primer is the most popular product but it comes in a "light" version which is more suitable for oily/sensitive skin so I chose that one. 


In one word? Wow. I've never had a primer that has left my skin feeling so soft and silky - it's like velvet! No word of a lie, I couldn't stop touching my face after using it, I was amazed at how smooth it was. It creates the perfect base for foundation. If pure silicone primers weird you out (just me?) then this is perfect for you as it is a light cream texture but still applies as easily as silicone. Also, a little goes a long way which is a bonus!

It terms of it making my foundation last longer - it does an average job. It doesn't pro-long the wear time massively but it does make a difference and I would honestly repurchase this product purely on how nice it makes my skin feel. 

It's made up of 60% water, it's oil free and it's packed full of vitamins and antioxidants. Infact, the vitamin C helps to even skin tone and promote natural collagen which is great for the future appearance of your skin. 

This is the travel size and although it is pricey for just 12ml (£12.50) I don't regret it as it will last me a long time; plus I got a deluxe sample of the original Photo Finish Primer - yay! I'm therefore stocked up for a while. 

I'm honestly not surprised Allure Magazine rewarded this with "Best Primer" award - girls, you need to try this. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤