Soap and Glory The Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser



Let me start by saying the thought of removing makeup with anything other than a face wipe or wash freaks me out (especially if it's oily!) but I really wanted to try this... And I'm glad I did.


You apply this to a dry face of makeup which feels incredibly strange, I know! You can use this on eye makeup and to ensure it removes all of it, I really work it into my eyelashes. You are supposed to leave this on for at least two minutes - during this time I usually make a cup of tea or brush my tea. It's bedtime after all! Whilst sinking in to your skin, it melts away the makeup and removes any clogs  or build up in your pores, so your skin is left feeling squeaky clean and fresh. Less is more with this product - apply small amounts individually instead of just squeezing loads out or you'll waste it; you really don't need a lot. 

The product is suitable for all skin types which is great! I have oily skin and find that after using this at night, my skin isn't shiny in the morning. It contains essential oils so it helps to balance any oil in the skin. 

 The packaging is exactly like a tube of toothpaste! It's actually pretty cute and simplistic and I even think it would be good for travelling as it has a screw top cap to ensure no leaks; plus it's pretty slim. It also comes with a muslin cloth which is nice - people have said that it is poor quality but I think it does the job and is actually pretty good. 

Compared to high end hot cloth cleanser, this is a bargain at just £10 and leaves your skin feeling soft and pampered. I'd pick it up whilst you can as Boots have just re-stocked! 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really intriguing - I might have to pick it up! I do like hot cloth cleansers, but having to buy and wash multiple cloths can get a bit tedious!

    Milly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I just use the one supplied and wash it everytime after use xx

      Delete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤