Soap and Glory Sexy Motherblusher







It seems I am becoming quite the S&G fan, this blog regularly posting reviews of their skincare and cosmetics. It really is just such a good company. When Boots' new offer on Soap and Glory started (BOGOHP) I was obviously there. This time I picked up the One Heck of a Blot Powder (review coming soon) and this Sexy Motherblusher stick. 


This dinky little product reminded me of the new Clinique Chubby Stick for Cheeks but was still recognisable for its slick black, vintage and classy packaging. Similarly to the Sexy Motherpucker; it winds up at the bottom to dispense more product and has a lid colour that matches the same shade of the product. I like it, it's quite small so it can be chucked in your handbag for an on-the-go pop of colour.

When I first started using this product, I really did not like it at all, I was unsure on how to apply it and just could not get it right. I started applying the product directly on to my cheek and then blending it out but this just looked horrific and patchy. Then I tried applying it to my ring finger, blending it out with another finger and then gently dabbing it on to my cheek. This looked so pretty and was so easy to do. The pigmentation is really good and the colour can be built to look as subtle or as bright as you want. 

Another thing that impressed me about this product was it's staying power, I still noticed my blush after around 4/5 hours of applying it, which for me is rare. This is in the shade Pinkerbelle which is almost a coral shade of red - it looks really bright but when blended out is really pretty and natural. 

I would definitely recommend this blusher to anyone who doesn't want to invest in Clinique just yet. Well done Soap and Glory, you've impressed me once again.

What's your favourite blusher?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤