Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain




I have a bad relationship with any type of lip product that isn't a lipstick. I don't know what it is but I never get on well with the formula - it's always too sticky, not pigmented enough or only lasts 5 minutes.

However these (kind of) new releases from Revlon have changed my mind - I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either. First of all, I love the packaging, it's gorgeous, minimalistic and classy. It has a doe foot applicator which I usually absolutely hate but this one is so soft and gentle on the lips. Gorgeous! 




The formula just applies like a dream - it has a velvet finish and it isn't sticky at all. It feels very moisturising and comfortable on the lips and doesn't wear off flaky or patchy. The pigment is spot on - not too strong but definitely a lasting stain. 

For the first time I think I will be re-purchasing something other than a lipstick. I want all the colours - beautiful! 

P.S. For anyone who enjoys my blog, can I just quickly say that I'm starting University next week so posts sadly may not be as frequent as I would like. I will still be posting (so keep checking) but maybe not 3 times a week as my course is pretty demanding. Thanks! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤