Disappointing Products






Hi guys, sorry I've not been posting as much but my laptop is broken and I'm having to blog via iphone which is extremely difficult! Anyway here are the products I've found disappointing this month...

No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base 

I've previously raved about this primer but it's really disappointed me during these summer months. I have oily skin so it's hard to find a good matte primer - this is good but it's recently felt so drying on the skin. It's fairly expensive so don't feel like it's worth it at the moment. 

Barry M Black Marker For Eyes 

This is one of the worst eyeliners I've used. Truth. It goes on nicely because it's a fat felt tip but I've never had anything smudge so bad in all my life - it's smudges off the eyes and disappears. I don't even know where it's gone but after a few hours it's faded away to nothing. Not worth it! 

Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss

This is just way too sticky and glossy for my liking. Like I've said previously, I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss and this product certainly isn't changing my mind. I got this as part of a free gift but wouldn't recommend if you don't like sticky and very shiny lips! 

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Gutted about this one as I had been wanting to try it for ages however it was nothing like I expected. Don't get me wrong the colour is lovely but the texture isn't. It clings to any dryness and makes them look flaky and gross. It's not a gloss and it's not a lipstick so the texture is really thick and strange. Just not what I expected, won't be repurchasing! 

X

4 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed about the Apocalips! I was planning on getting the nude one because I'd heard such good things about them :( xx

    http://0hfern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swatch it before you buy and see if you like the texture but I didn't :( my lips would have to be in 100% perfect condition to use it! X

      Delete
  2. I love reading disappointing product posts, the truth is very helpful and a lot of people are scared to 'dis' products but this was great! Thanks for the heads up :)

    Claire xo
    Claire Bodily | Beauty&Lifestyle Blog ღ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Thanks for reading and you're welcome xxx

      Delete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤