
Let me start by saying I've used liquid eyeliner since I was about 13/14 so I'm fairly experienced, have tried lots of eyeliner products yet I'm always still searching for that one perfect liner. Well... dare I say I might have found it?
I had heard other bloggers talking about this product and, being the curious cat I am, I had to check it out for myself. Soap and Glory never disappoint me with their vintage, classy and sassy packaging - the liner comes in a little narrow box and then it consists of a firm locked lid. Lids have gotta be tight - don't want it coming off and the pen drying out!
This is in the shade Carbon Black and you can see from the swatch that there is a great pigmentation and colour payoff. The liner doesn't fade throughout the day which is great as I've had some liners that have just disappeared through daily wear, but this puts up a good fight. I've also found that once it's set, it doesn't smudge easily, which for me is great. If you like smudged liner, try the Soap and Glory Kohl pencil - dang, that smudges yet still looks amazing.
I've tried loads of eyeliners and I am just so fussy about the nib of an eyeliner pen. I hate soft, thin nibs - you know the ones that move about way too easily. This nib is just perfect - it's not rock solid yet it's still firm enough to stop you from slipping all over the place. It's also a felt tip consistency instead of an individual hairs which I much prefer.
Overall, it's fab for anyone to use, even beginners to experiment with. It stays in place, has great pigmentation and at £6 you really can't go wrong - I applaud you, Soap and Glory.
What's your favourite liner?
X
X
Don't forget to check back every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for new posts!




Might have to purchase this!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever used eyeko skinny eyeliner? Its my absolute fave! I recommend it highly.. I've reviewed it on my blog
anyway Great post
Check out my latest post please, would mean a lot :-)
http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk/2014/07/rimmel-lipstick-lock-and-mua-power-pout.html#more
Oooo I'll be sure to check that out! Thanks for stopping by and reading! X
ReplyDelete