Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr




I have waited so long to get my mitts on one of these - if you snooped through my eyeshadow collection, you'd find mostly browns, taupes and neutrals, so I really didn't need another. Yet here I am writing a review.


This particular shade (on and on bronze) is a slight beauty cult; it's so versatile and flattering for so many skin tones. It looks golden in the pot, but when applied to the eye, appears a mix of cappuccino/caramel brown with a beautiful light reflecting shimmer. I am a huge lover of neutral eyeshadow shades and this is just perfect - it can be layered up for a shimmery, evening look or gently applied for a subtle, warm colour.

These eyeshadows are well known for their staying power and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they are worth the hype. Eyelids tend to get oily within the day, especially if a primer has not been applied, so makeup usually fades there first. Not this! When the day has come to a close and it's time to remove my makeup, I can always still see this cream eyeshadow sitting pretty on my eyelid. Happy days. 

If I am wearing this on its own, I find applying it with my finger easiest. However, if I am dressing it up and adding a darker shade shadow to my crease, I will blend it all out with a fluffy brush - it blends really easily due to its buttery texture which makes it great for experimenting with other colours.

I feel like this little pot will last me absolutely ages and it's definitely one of the best eyeshadows I've owned.

Have you tried these?

X


2 comments:

  1. great review, I love the colour of this! I've been trying to find these in my local boots but they always seem to run out of them, I'm determined to get my hands on one though! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! I actually got this from my local supermarket because it stocks beauty and it had loads of these! xxx

      Delete

I love seeing what you guys think so leave a comment and i'll try my best to get back to you, thanks for reading! ☺ ❤